As used in this policy, the terms “using” and “processing” information include using cookies on a computer, subjecting the information to statistical or other analysis and using or handling information in any way, including, but not limited to collecting, storing, evaluating, modifying, deleting, using, combining, disclosing and transferring information within our organization.
How does All Mountain collect user information?
Typically we collect information via cookies as well as information that a user provides us by filling out our contact forms.
What kinds of personal information does All Mountain collect?
In general, the type of personal information we collect and hold includes (but is not limited to) names, addresses, contact details, occupations and other information which assists us in conducting our business, providing and marketing our services and products. In most cases, if personal information we request is not provided, we may not be able to supply the relevant product or service.
What do we do with collected information?
The data All Mountain collects is used to:
- providing you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we believe would interest you in a way that is targeted and relevant. This could include but is not limited to auctions, private sales, real estate, and education
- carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- notifying you about changes to our products and services;
- ensuring that our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
selling or purchasing property or services
- (unless you object,) advising you of forthcoming sales, events and services.
Merger, sale or insolvency
If All Mountain is to be acquired by or merge with another entity we may transfer or assign the information we have collected about users as part of the acquisition, sale, merger or change of control. We may not be able to control how personal information collected is used in the event of insolvency, receivership or assignment for the benefit of creditors.
Updates to this policy
We may change the terms of this policy at any time. It is your responsibility to review this policy periodically. Your continued use of our website indicates your assent to be bound by any changes to this policy.